« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/6/2010, 16:45

SUPER GLAMBERT

Group:
Founder

SPOILER (click to view)
Mamma mia ! Beati coloro che lo vedranno ! :D

Adam Lambert Promises a Sexy Tour

Adam Lambert is about to headline his first tour, and in a recent conference call, Lambert opened up about what we can all expect….but we feel like we already know. After all, if this past American Music Awards taught us anything, it’s that when Adam is let loose, we can expect scantily clad dancers, over-the-top sexuality, lots of lights, eyeliner…and some killer vocals. We’re pretty psyched.

"The show itself is being visually inspired by a blend of turn-of-the-century New Orleans meets psychedelic classic rock," Lambert explained. Not that we’re necessarily sure that actually explains anything. But it sure sounds cool!

"In the beginning, it's more about seduction and venturing into the unknown and taking chances and mystery and intrigue and sexiness," Lambert continued. "The midpoint explores heartbreak and vulnerability. And the latter half is celebration and joy and love and connection." Again, we don’t think this makes things much clearer. But what could be bad about “mystery and intrigue and sexiness”?

Lambert also addressed why he wasn’t in attendance at the American Idol finale, when past Idol contestants showed up to bid farewell to Simon Cowell.

“I wasn't invited. I think there was a miscommunication,” he explained. “There was group number, a tribute to Simon that I found out, after the fact, came together last-minute. They asked all the previous winners to perform in that, so I wasn't asked. And then all the other people dressed in white from years past, those were all the people attending that night. I didn't realize there was going to be a performance, or I might have rethought my attendance. They had invited me to sit in the audience, but unfortunately, I was so busy with rehearsals for the tour. There was no drama or hard feelings. It was a big old to-do over nothing.

valeglambert
view post Posted on 3/6/2010, 17:06

CITAZIONE
"In the beginning, it's more about seduction and venturing into the unknown and taking chances and mystery and intrigue and sexiness..."

Questa parte sarà decisamente MOLTO interessante.... :@love:

SPOILER (click to view)
voglio andare in America!>.<

1 replies since 3/6/2010, 16:45   104 views