Stuff NZ Live Chat Transcript Via ADAM LAMBERT FAN CLUB on FB

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/10/2012, 21:48

SUPER GLAMBERT

Group:
Founder

Stuff NZ Live Chat Transcript Via ADAM LAMBERT FAN CLUB on FB:

a43pqnaccaedrhp

Hello everybody! Adam will be here at 3pm! But you can leave your questions here.

We are collecting all your questions and will try to put as many as possible to Adam once he arrives in the afternoon!
by Stuff Newsroom 4:38 PM

Not long to go...
by Stuff Newsroom 8:50 PM

hey guys its Adam!
by Adam Lambert 9:03 PM

Welcome Adam! It's great to have you here!
by Stuff Newsroom 9:03 PM

thanks!
by Adam Lambert 9:04 PM

We have many, many questions from fans from all around the world.
by Stuff Newsroom 9:04 PM

well hit me! :)
by Adam Lambert 9:04 PM

To our readers please don't be disappointed if we won't be able to put all of them thorugh

A lot of people want to hear about your touring plans

there arent any yet.... we are playing it by ear
by Adam Lambert 9:05 PM

Especially
when you're coming to New Zealand - and you have a big group of fans asking when you're coming to South America
by Stuff Newsroom 9:05 PM

My general perception is that American society is fairly conservative and that you were just a little bit too amazing for them to vote you in as the winner of American Idol. I was secretly hoping that you wouldn't win so that you would then go and take on the world (achieved!) Did you also secretly hope that you wouldn't win?
by Mothership 9:05 PM

I woulda taken over the world if i had won too! or tried to!
by Adam Lambert 9:06 PM

hahah
by Adam Lambert 9:06 PM

You've worked and written with a lot of the biggest names in music, who would you most like to work or write with next?
by Stuff Newsroom 9:07 PM

Honestly i think my career would be the same had I won- just would've had a different title
by Adam Lambert 9:07 PM

Im honestly not sure yet...
by Adam Lambert 9:07 PM

Your such a great singer! But your also a natural actor do you have any movies lined up haha?
by 3ku1 9:07 PM

nothing yet, but it is something im interested in!
by Adam Lambert 9:08 PM

What's your favourite musical?
by Rabbit 9:08 PM

mmmm. i have a few fav's : Jesus Christ Superstar, Rent, Hair
by Adam Lambert 9:09 PM

(ones w a rock edge)
by Adam Lambert 9:10 PM

Adam i love you! your music is amazing!! if you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?
by Taryn Casey 9:10 PM

Freddie Mercury please!
by Adam Lambert 9:10 PM

Adam,would you ever consider doing a Rock Opera,if the opportunity ever arose ?
by MyEyesBabyEyes 9:10 PM

yeah if it was the right project at the right time
by Adam Lambert 9:11 PM

Who do you keep in contact from your season of Idol? You and Kris seemed to be such amazing friends! Do you keep in touch now? :)
by Tia 9:11 PM

I have a fond memory of all the contestants but in truth i havent been the best at keeping touch... I grew up doing shows where you'd have these temporary families and then move on.... its my gypsy background
by Adam Lambert 9:13 PM

Here's one from the emails: Marisa wants to know: You did six concerts with Queen and spent a lot of time with Brian and Roger. Do you believe that experience changed who you are, as a performer, as a musician, and as a human being?
by Stuff Newsroom 9:13 PM

Loved your weather report this morning! Who would you most like to record a duet with that is hot right now?
by Tashky 9:15 PM

Loved your weather report this morning! Who would you most like to record a duet with that is hot right now?
by Tashky 9:15 PM

Ive always wanted to sing with Christina Aguilera (that voice!) P!nk, Beyonce, jessie J....
by Adam Lambert 9:16 PM

If you could design one thing and have your name attached to it, what would it be?
by AZGlamFan 9:17 PM

I'd love to do a leather collection. Men and women
by Adam Lambert 9:17 PM

jackets, pants, boots, cuffs, bags etc
by Adam Lambert 9:18 PM

do you think youve been under as much pressure as females in the music industry to be over the top in order to be memorable? or do you just do what you do and hope people will understand it? cheers :)
by bkbub 9:18 PM

yeah - i sorta just do what i do... im naturally over the top... always have been... :) if anything, i've felt more a pressure to tone it down sometimes. the only time i feel that this is a good idea is when the theatrics are overshadowing the emotion... then its good to strip it down a bit...

What do you think of New Zealand so far?
by smith 9:20 PM

This is my third time here. I like it a lot!!! everyone is really friendly
by Adam Lambert 9:21 PM

A lot of our readers want to know if you can already reveal anything about the Trespassing video
by Stuff Newsroom 9:21 PM

I dont have anything to reveal because nothing has been started. Lets make the song a hit first!
by Adam Lambert 9:22 PM

Did you feel any intimidation performing in front of all the hardcore Queen/Freddie fans during the Queen shows? Did it make you feel a little bit more at ease seeing all your Glamberts there to support you? I was there for the first show, 2nd row, and you did AMAZING!!
by TommysBitch28 9:22 PM

Yeah it was really comforting to see my fans there! having the hardcore queen fans there made me work harder- i love a challenge
by Adam Lambert 9:24 PM

Many artists film their videos in exotic locations...which one would you choose?
by Veronica from Uruguay 9:24 PM

I think it would be cool to do something in Europe... an old world area... maybe Rome, or Spain, or Greece...
by Adam Lambert 9:25 PM

Is it hard maintaining a relationship while constantly being in the spotlight? You and your boyfriend seem very serious and in it for the long run? How do you do guys do it?
by DisneyRay 9:25 PM

If i could sum it all up in one webchat response it woould prob never work out... hahah.... relationships are so rewarding and also require work...
by Adam Lambert 9:26 PM

Where would your dream date be, and what would you do ?
by glamgalexoh 9:26 PM

(btw that wasn't summing it up....) hahah
by Adam Lambert 9:27 PM

i love tropical exotic resort type vacations...
by Adam Lambert 9:28 PM

Have you had pineapple lumps when in NZ?
by Bob 9:28 PM

YES! hahah

quite tasty

Have there ever been work/endorsements offered to you that you declined because it was just too silly?
by Karen 9:29 PM

theres a LOT of things that come my way.... so yeah, we turn stuff down often
by Adam Lambert 9:29 PM

If you want to be en endorser, which product that you prefer? LOve you :)
by Michelle Liew 9:30 PM

no idea! :)
by Adam Lambert 9:30 PM

do you understand the way New Zealanders speak and have you come across any strange words or sayings?
by Janine 9:30 PM

Would you ever allow Project Runway to have a Design for Adam challenge?
by Cos2mwiz2 9:31 PM

i havent had many issues understanding the accent.... theres some Maori phrases i have been hearing... thats pretty foreign
by Adam Lambert 9:32 PM

Project Runway design for me? that would be a laugh!
by Adam Lambert 9:33 PM

And by the way - I sadly can't put through all the questions. But we had a lot of fans asking if you would marry them :)
by Stuff Newsroom 9:33 PM

What tips do you have for becoming a great singer and artist. I am 15.
by Maya 9:33 PM

Adam had a long, long day so we have just a couple more questions before we have to let him go
by Stuff Newsroom 9:34 PM

you have to believe in yourself first and foremost
by Adam Lambert 9:34 PM

ok :)
by Adam Lambert 9:34 PM

?
by Adam Lambert 9:36 PM

im drinking this V drink

If you were voted president of the U.S., what would you do?
by marisa_965 9:36 PM

yay caffeine

hahha that will never ever happen...

im not qualified and i dont like politics enough

Thanks so much Adam! We have lots and lots of fans from all over the world reading this chat. What do you want to tell them?
by Stuff Newsroom 9:37 PM

Thank you for being such a positive role model. :-)
by Sezza 9:38 PM

thank you all so very much!!!! I cant wait to come back very soon!!!!! thank you all for your love and support!
by Adam Lambert 9:38 PM

My privledge!
by Adam Lambert 9:38 PM

ug not a good spelling role model....lol
by Adam Lambert 9:39 PM

Sorry to all of you, whose questions we didn't pick!
by Stuff Newsroom 9:39 PM

Thanks again!
by Adam Lambert 9:39 PM

Have a great time Adam! And safe travels. Thanks for checking in here!
by Stuff Newsroom 9:39 PM

Good bye!
by Stuff Newsroom 9:40 PM

www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/7801950/Live-chat-Adam-Lambert

0 replies since 12/10/2012, 21:48   192 views