Adamluv's Review of Adam Lambert on VH1 Divas! (and Afterparty!)

« Older   Newer »
*§chrei_pocho#
view post Posted on 18/12/2012, 11:16

Adamluv's Review of Adam Lambert on VH1 Divas! (and Afterparty!)

Adamluv went to the VH1 Divas concert and here's her review below (including the afterparty event):

Don't have time right now to find the "After party" thread so will write about it here. Will also talk about the show later. Walked into the party in deep conversation with a friend so initially didnt pay attention to those around me. When I finally did, three feet away from us was Neil, Ashley and Tommy - all looking very good! a few minutes later up walks Sauli and he and Tommy hug. Sauli is lookin' cute as can be! I didnt move from my fabulous spot and just casually watched them talk amongst themselves. Luckily no one was trying to speak with them nor get autographs nor pictures taken. This serene scene lasted about 10 mins. and then fans discovered them and at that moment we just walked away to another spot in the party. IT GETS BETTER - we went outside for a few minutes and upon entering I see Adam walking up to Sauli, who is by himself now and they both act as if they hadnt seen each other in a month with hugh smiles on their faces and are you ready for this . . . . . . . KISS EACH OTHER!!!!!! It was so cute, natural, adorable, etc. to see these 2 beautiful men so open in their love for each other. They were about 6 feet away. Again, just stayed in one spot watching them (btw - they were so much into each other laughing, hugging and talking that they didnt even notice us who kept a respectable distance and let them have their 5 min. or so time together.

Several men that Adam obviously knew came up and they were all greeted with a hug. Unfortunately had to leave the party early since we had my friends 13 year old Adam loving daughter with us and the party was an over 21 event. We had planned on taking turns staying outside with her but the venue wouldnt allow it. That's OK since nothing could top seeing Adam up close and giving his boyfriend a kiss. And BTW, seeing Adam on a computer screen or even a hugh TV does not do this man justice. He is so much more BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS AND HANDSOME in person. he literally took my breath away. I know those of you that have seen him in person and up close agree with me! And even with the not-my-favorite facial hair, he still is SEX ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!! . . . Adamluv

I will watch the show tomorrow on VH1 from 6-8 PST. I was there last nite and here's my very personal review/opinion. Of course it was a fabulous FUN FUN FUN night of applauding, dancing, singing, yelling, clapping and just making lots of noise in general, all in a joyful and happy way! Adam did a phenomenal job of hosting, looked HAWT and was funny, sincere, humble and the Adam we fans all know and LOVE. Had fairly good seats and sat one row behind and 2 seats over from @glitzlady. Considering the Shrine Auditorium has 6300 seats how bizarre that we sat so close to each other. Fun running into "friends" from other Adam events - constantly asking "didnt I stand behind/in front of you at the Leno show/newnowNext awards,Music Box for GNT and so on. Lots of familiar faces but not always remembering names. Besides Adam, my favorite performances were Miley Cyrus singing "Rebel Yell" (Billy Idol song) and Ciara's song and fabulous dance moves. Loved Sheila E's appearance (only wish she could have played her drums. . . . Adamluv

Lots and lots of young women (maybe late teens, early 20's) in audience, all dressed in edgy, fun, cool, current outfits. BTW - the most applause came for Miley and Ciara so obviously very popular with these young fans. Hopefully by Adams appearance last nite these young peeps will give him a second look!!!! The songs that Adam sang were done well, of course, but the problem I had with his singing and some of the others, is that the music was so overpowering it was difficult to hear the voices and words being sung. I'll probably have more to say (dont groan -lol) after seeing the show on TV and here on 24/7. There was soooooo much going on last nite that it's easy to forget some good stuff. BTW - Sauli was seated over to my right about 7 rows back. For now, that's it but most important thing to remember is the great opportunity given to Adam to host and perform on this show. Loved mostly all his outfits!!!!! Over and out from rainy So. Calif.! . . . Adamluv

Thanks Adamluv!

0 replies since 18/12/2012, 11:16   230 views